Um, can't believe it's 2 months since I last posted and visited blogs, but can finally see light at the end of the tunnel, couple more months I reckon and then normal service will be resumed :) And then, oh my gosh, will that be a hellava catch-up post!
In the meantime, it's that time of the month when writers support each other. I hang my head in shame, I deserve no support as I haven't done anything, but, as mentioned earlier, can see me getting back into it shortly :) So wander over to more worthwhile IWSGers on this linky-link :)
Wednesday, July 01, 2015
Wednesday, May 06, 2015
ILOWSG - Insecure Lack of Writing Support Group!
During April I had to ....
- complete my childminding course - which I passed!
- complete the fostering process - which was successful as Jeff and I are now approved foster carers!
- complete all the paperwork needed for Joshua and Benjamin to today receive written offers for soccer scholarships in the good old USofA!!
- Spent a week away training to be an Instructor for Paediatric First Aid, First Aid at Work and on AED's - and I passed!!!
- Managed to complete the A-Z although the last half a dozen posts were a bit of a get-out with everything else piling up!
- Oh and started a new full time job!!
So I suppose I'm not insecure, as I have no writing to be insecure about! But I do have a huge amount of frustration in not having time to write - does that count?
Not heard of the IWSG? Click here for the linky-link to tell you all about the fab group :)